Professional-grade plasma system for cutting 5/8″ thick metal, gouging, and marking.
|Recommended||16 mm (5/8″)||500 mm/min (20 ipm)|
|22 mm (7/8″)||250mm/min (10 ipm)|
|Severance (hand cutting)||29 mm (1-1/8″)||125mm/min (5 ipm)|
|Pierce*||12 mm (1/2″)|
|* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control|
|Capacity||Metal removal rate||Groove profie*|
|Typical gouge||3,4 kg (7.5 lbs) per hour||3,2 mm (.12″) D x 6,8 mm (.26″) W|
Easy-to-use with versatile design
- Small size and light weight provides exceptional portability for a 5/8″ rated cutting system.
- Handheld and mechanized usage with CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection.
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use – even for first-time operators.
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
- No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
- Mark, score and make precision gouges with new low amp process.
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/4″ mild steel.
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
- Fast change out of consumables using the new torch disable switch feature.
Rugged and reliable
- Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environment.