Professional-grade plasma metal cutting and gouging system for handheld cutting 38 mm and mechanized piercing 25 mm.
|Severance (hand cutting)||16mm||125mm/min|
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control
|Capacity||Metal removal rate||Groove profie*|
|Typical gouge||12,52 kg/hr||4,3 mm–7,9 mm D x 6,1 mm–9,9 mm W|
* Actual groove profie varies with torch angle, arc stretch, and technique
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds 5 times greater than oxyfuel on
12 mm mild steel.
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior
cut and gouge quality.
- Maximize your cutting time with 100% duty cycle.
Low operating costs
- Reduce costs with consumable life up to four times longer than
other systems in this amperage range.
- Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece
from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology
ensures that it is always correctly set.
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ Hyamp™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more
- Low maintenance maximizes uptime.