The MAXPRO200 plasma cutting system achieves impressive cut speeds, consistent cut quality and exceptional consumable life with air or oxygen plasma gas. Optimized cutting parameters are automatically set and controlled in one step for easy operation. Engineered for heavy-duty, high capacity mechanized and handheld cutting and gouging, the MAXPRO200 delivers reliable performance across a wide range of industrial applications.
MAXPRO200 combines fast cutting speeds and quick process changes to maximize productivity.
- The fastest cut speeds in its class produce more finished parts per hour.
- Engineered with 100% duty cycle for the most demanding production environments.
- Quickly transition between cutting, gouging, mechanized and handheld processes with automatic settings, tool free leads and quick disconnect torches.
The easiest plasma system in its class for air and oxygen plasma cutting – easy to install, easy to operate, easy to maximize performance.
- Intuitive one step interface and automatic gas control deliver consistent results without operator intervention.
- Advanced diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and service.
- Optional serial communications allow full control of the system from the CNC.
Step up to a superior technology
MAXPRO200 vs. oxyfuel
Cut speeds and pierce times are as much as 7 times faster for maximized productivity.
- Significantly lowers operating cost per part up to 50 mm (2″).
- Less dross, less warping, and a smaller heat-affected zone to minimize high-cost secondary operations.
- Increases flexibility to cut and gouge mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and stacked, painted or rusted metal.
- Improves mild steel cutting safety over the use of acetylene, a highly flammable gas used for oxyfuel cutting.
Low operating cost
Exceptional consumable life and consistent performance deliver more cost-effective results.
- Do more with less power: patented consumable designs enable best in class cut speeds and robust production piercing using lower amperage levels.
- Superior cut quality and consistency minimize high cost secondary operations.
- Advanced consumable technologies including LongLife®, CoolFlow™ and TrueFlow™ significantly increase consumable life to reduce cost per part.
Engineered and tested using the same proven design process as the HyPerformance® HPRXD® product family for superior reliability in the most demanding cutting
- During development, Hypertherm systems endure rigorous reliability testing procedures equivalent to years of use in extreme operating environments.
- The MAXPRO200 is built with less than half the number of internal parts compared to other systems on the market. Fewer parts provide greater reliability and serviceability.
- Self-diagnostics are performed automatically at startup and continually throughout the cutting process.
Handheld torch and gouging
- 200 A handheld torch capable of cutting up to 75 mm (3″) for demolition, scrapping and other heavy-duty cutting demands.
- Drag-cutting consumables make it easy to follow a line or template.
- Metal removal rate on mild steel up to 18.7 kg/hr (41.2 lbs/hr).
- Plasma gouging can replace grinding or carbon arc gouging for many metal-removal applications. Plasma gouging produces less noise and fumes than carbon arc gouging and avoids risks of metallurgic problems from carbon contamination.
Cut with confience
- Hypertherm is ISO 9001: 2000 registered.
- Hypertherm’s full-system warranty provides complete
coverage for one year on the torch and leads and two years
on all other system components.
- Hypertherm’s plasma power supplies are engineered to
deliver industry leading energy effiiency and productivity with
power effiiency ratings of 90% or greater and power factors
up to 0.98. Extreme energy effiiency, long consumable
life, and lean manufacturing lead to the use of fewer natural
resources and a reduced environmental impact.